Our procedure when we receive your meat:
- Weigh your animal carcass or boneless meat.
- Discuss your options including flavours, casing, vacuum packaging etc.
- Write up your order as per your instructions
- Estimate the bill and wait time
- Make your product with the meat you brought in separate from any others.
- Use pork picnics, lean beef, pickled jalapenos, real cheddar cheese, and other high quality ingredients.
- Offer a great selection of sausage, jerky, cold cuts etc.
- Complete your order in a timely, accurate and delicious manner.
Please call (306) 955-9791 for more information. Smokehaus Meats is located on the
service road (Centennial Dr. N.) in Martensville. We are open Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 to 6:30 and
Saturday from 9:00 to 5:00. Pricing is subject to change, please confirm price when ordering.
We will store your completed order for one week free of charge. Storage charges $0.20/lb per day thereafter will be applied. After 7 days your order may be donated to the food bank. You must pay the invoice either way. We are not a storage facility.